Risperidone and rivastigmine and agitated behaviour in severe Alzheimer's disease: a randomised double blind placebo controlled study
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 380–381, April 2007
How to Cite
Holmes, C., Wilkinson, D., Dean, C., Clare, C., El-Okl, M., Hensford, C. and Moghul, S. (2007), Risperidone and rivastigmine and agitated behaviour in severe Alzheimer's disease: a randomised double blind placebo controlled study. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 22: 380–381. doi: 10.1002/gps.1667
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.