The influence of pre-morbid IQ on Mini-Mental State Examination score at time of dementia presentation
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 382–384, April 2007
How to Cite
Starr, J. M. and Lonie, J. (2007), The influence of pre-morbid IQ on Mini-Mental State Examination score at time of dementia presentation. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 22: 382–384. doi: 10.1002/gps.1668
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.