Specific symptomatic changes following donepezil treatment of Alzheimer's disease: a multi-centre, primary care, open-label study
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 312–319, April 2007
How to Cite
Rockwood, K., Black, S., Bedard, M.-A., Tran, T. and Lussier, I. (2007), Specific symptomatic changes following donepezil treatment of Alzheimer's disease: a multi-centre, primary care, open-label study. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 22: 312–319. doi: 10.1002/gps.1675
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2006
- Pfizer Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.