Efficacy of aromatherapy (Lavandula angustifolia) as an intervention for agitated behaviours in Chinese older persons with dementia: a cross-over randomized trial
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 405–410, May 2007
How to Cite
Lin, P. W.-k., Chan, W.-c., Ng, B. F.-l. and Lam, L. C.-w. (2007), Efficacy of aromatherapy (Lavandula angustifolia) as an intervention for agitated behaviours in Chinese older persons with dementia: a cross-over randomized trial. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 22: 405–410. doi: 10.1002/gps.1688
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.