Conflict of Interest: Drs Paige and Mitchell are employees of Metabolon. Dr Kaddurah-Daouk is a stockholder in Metabolon. Dr Krishnan is a consultant to Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKlein, Wyeth, Lilly and Lundbeck.
A preliminary metabolomic analysis of older adults with and without depression†
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 418–423, May 2007
How to Cite
Paige, L. A., Mitchell, M. W., Krishnan, K. R. R., Kaddurah-Daouk, R. and Steffens, D. C. (2007), A preliminary metabolomic analysis of older adults with and without depression. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 22: 418–423. doi: 10.1002/gps.1690
- Issue online: 30 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2006
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: P50 MH60451, R01 MH54846, R21 MH076178, K24 MH70027
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.