A double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of memantine in age-associated memory impairment (memantine in AAMI)
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 448–455, May 2007
How to Cite
Ferris, S., Schneider, L., Farmer, M., Kay, G. and Crook, T. (2007), A double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of memantine in age-associated memory impairment (memantine in AAMI). Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 22: 448–455. doi: 10.1002/gps.1711
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2006
- The Forest Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.