Declaration of conflict of interest – none. This manuscript has not been published elsewhere nor has been under submission elsewhere currently.
Letter to the Editor
Delusional experience of self as receiver of email in schizoaffective disorder†
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 496–497, May 2007
How to Cite
Raczek, M. and Howard, R. (2007), Delusional experience of self as receiver of email in schizoaffective disorder. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 22: 496–497. doi: 10.1002/gps.1757
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.