PJC—I declare that I participated in this study by making the following contributions: Generation of initial idea and hypothesis, examination of subjects and data collection, statistical analysis, drafting and editing manuscript, and that I have seen and approved the final version. I have the following conflicts of interest: Honoraria and travel grants received from Eisai/Pfizer, Shire and Novartis. Employee of NHS Tayside.
A randomised double-blind placebo-controlled trial of folic acid supplementation of cholinesterase inhibitors in Alzheimer's disease
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 155–160, February 2008
How to Cite
Connelly, P. J., Prentice, N. P., Cousland, G. and Bonham, J. (2008), A randomised double-blind placebo-controlled trial of folic acid supplementation of cholinesterase inhibitors in Alzheimer's disease. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 23: 155–160. doi: 10.1002/gps.1856
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2007
- NHS Tayside. Grant Number: 2002MH006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.