A 12-week open-label pilot study of donepezil for cognitive functioning and instrumental activities of daily living in late-life bipolar disorder
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 693–698, July 2008
How to Cite
Gildengers, A. G., Butters, M. A., Chisholm, D., Reynolds, C. F. and Mulsant, B. H. (2008), A 12-week open-label pilot study of donepezil for cognitive functioning and instrumental activities of daily living in late-life bipolar disorder. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 23: 693–698. doi: 10.1002/gps.1962
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2007
- Public Health Service Grants. Grant Numbers: P30 MH52247, P30 MH71944, T32 MH19986, K23 MH 073772, K23 MH 67710, K01 MH01684, K24 MH069430, R01 MH072947
- Commonwealth Center of Excellence for Bipolar Disorder from the Pennsylvania Department of Health. Grant Number: ME–02385
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.