Measuring primary care patients' attitudes about dementia screening
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 812–820, August 2008
How to Cite
Boustani, M., Perkins, A. J., Monahan, P., Fox, C., Watson, L., Hopkins, J., Fultz, B., Hui, S., Unverzagt, F. W., Callahan, C. M. and Hendrie, H. C. (2008), Measuring primary care patients' attitudes about dementia screening. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 23: 812–820. doi: 10.1002/gps.1983
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2007
- National Institute on Aging, the Program on Aging at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and the Foundation of Hope. Grant Numbers: P30AG024967, R01AG029884-01
- Paul B. Beeson K23 Career Development Award. Grant Number: 1-K23-AG026770-01
- American Federation for Aging Research, Medical Student Summer Research Training in Aging Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.