Stopping antipsychotic drug therapy in demented nursing home patients: a randomized, placebo-controlled study––The Bergen District Nursing Home Study (BEDNURS)
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 23, Issue 9, pages 889–895, September 2008
How to Cite
Ruths, S., Straand, J., Nygaard, H. A. and Aarsland, D. (2008), Stopping antipsychotic drug therapy in demented nursing home patients: a randomized, placebo-controlled study––The Bergen District Nursing Home Study (BEDNURS). Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 23: 889–895. doi: 10.1002/gps.1998
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.