Longitudinal assessment of psychotherapeutic day hospital treatment for elderly patients with depression
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 23, Issue 9, pages 949–956, September 2008
How to Cite
Canuto, A., Meiler-Mititelu, C., Herrmann, F. R., Delaloye, C., Giannakopoulos, P. and Weber, K. (2008), Longitudinal assessment of psychotherapeutic day hospital treatment for elderly patients with depression. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 23: 949–956. doi: 10.1002/gps.2016
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.