Depressive symptoms combined with dementia affect 12-months survival in elderly patients after rehabilitation post-hip fracture surgery
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 23, Issue 10, pages 1073–1077, October 2008
How to Cite
Bellelli, G., Frisoni, G. B., Turco, R. and Trabucchi, M. (2008), Depressive symptoms combined with dementia affect 12-months survival in elderly patients after rehabilitation post-hip fracture surgery. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 23: 1073–1077. doi: 10.1002/gps.2035
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.