Aging of cerebral white matter: a review of MRI findings
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 109–117, February 2009
How to Cite
Gunning-Dixon, F. M., Brickman, A. M., Cheng, J. C. and Alexopoulos, G. S. (2009), Aging of cerebral white matter: a review of MRI findings. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 24: 109–117. doi: 10.1002/gps.2087
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2008
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: K23 MH074818 (FGD), RO1 MH65653 (GSA), P30 MH68638 (GSA)
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: K23 AG029949 (AMB)
- Alzheimer's Association. Grant Number: NIRG-05-14586 (AMB)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.