The impact of personal characteristics on engagement in nursing home residents with dementia
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 755–763, July 2009
How to Cite
Cohen-Mansfield, J., Marx, M. S., Regier, N. G. and Dakheel-Ali, M. (2009), The impact of personal characteristics on engagement in nursing home residents with dementia. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 24: 755–763. doi: 10.1002/gps.2192
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: AG R01 AG021497
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.