Social relationships and depression among people 65 years and over living in rural and urban areas of Quebec
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 1226–1236, November 2009
How to Cite
Mechakra-Tahiri, S., Zunzunegui, M. V., Préville, M. and Dubé, M. (2009), Social relationships and depression among people 65 years and over living in rural and urban areas of Quebec. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 24: 1226–1236. doi: 10.1002/gps.2250
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2008
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: 200403MOP
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.