Construction of a 18F-FDG PET normative database of Japanese healthy elderly subjects and its application to demented and mild cognitive impairment patients
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 352–361, April 2010
How to Cite
Iseki, E., Murayama, N., Yamamoto, R., Fujishiro, H., Suzuki, M., Kawano, M., Miki, S. and Sato, K. (2010), Construction of a 18F-FDG PET normative database of Japanese healthy elderly subjects and its application to demented and mild cognitive impairment patients. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 25: 352–361. doi: 10.1002/gps.2346
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.