Previous presentation: 161st Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association: Washington, DC, May 3–8, 2008.
Safety and tolerability of rivastigmine capsule with memantine in patients with probable Alzheimer's disease: a 26-week, open-label, prospective trial (Study ENA713B US32)†
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 419–426, April 2010
How to Cite
Olin, J. T., Bhatnagar, V., Reyes, P., Koumaras, B., Meng, X. and Brannan, S. (2010), Safety and tolerability of rivastigmine capsule with memantine in patients with probable Alzheimer's disease: a 26-week, open-label, prospective trial (Study ENA713B US32). Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 25: 419–426. doi: 10.1002/gps.2355
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.