Non-pharmacological approaches for dementia that informal carers might try or access: a systematic review
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 756–763, July 2010
How to Cite
Hulme, C., Wright, J., Crocker, T., Oluboyede, Y. and House, A. (2010), Non-pharmacological approaches for dementia that informal carers might try or access: a systematic review. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 25: 756–763. doi: 10.1002/gps.2429
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.