Trial registration: clinicaltrials.gov, NCT00086138
Do treatment effects vary among differing baseline depression criteria in depression in Alzheimer's disease study ± 2 (DIADS-2)?†
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 573–583, June 2011
How to Cite
Drye, L. T., Martin, B. K., Frangakis, C. E., Meinert, C. L., Mintzer, J. E., Munro, C. A., Porsteinsson, A. P., Rabins, P. V., Rosenberg, P. B., Schneider, L. S., Weintraub, D., Lyketsos, C. G. and for the DIADS-2 Research Group (2011), Do treatment effects vary among differing baseline depression criteria in depression in Alzheimer's disease study ± 2 (DIADS-2)?. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 26: 573–583. doi: 10.1002/gps.2565
- Issue online: 7 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.