The first two authors contribute equally to the manuscript.
The relationship between plasma amyloid-β peptides and the medial temporal lobe in the homebound elderly
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 593–601, June 2011
How to Cite
Sun, X., Bhadelia, R., Liebson, E., Bergethon, P., Folstein, M., Zhu, J.-J., Mwamburi, D. M., Patz, S. and Qiu, W. Q. (2011), The relationship between plasma amyloid-β peptides and the medial temporal lobe in the homebound elderly. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 26: 593–601. doi: 10.1002/gps.2568
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.