Medical conditions and medications as risk factors of falls in the inpatient older people: a case–control study
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 602–607, June 2011
How to Cite
Chang, C.-M., Chen, M.-J., Tsai, C.-Y., Ho, L.-H., Hsieh, H.-L., Chau, Y.-L. and Liu, C.-Y. (2011), Medical conditions and medications as risk factors of falls in the inpatient older people: a case–control study. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 26: 602–607. doi: 10.1002/gps.2569
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2010
- Department of Health. Grant Number: DOH97-TD-D-113-97006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.