Effectiveness of group music intervention against agitated behavior in elderly persons with dementia
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 670–678, July 2011
How to Cite
Lin, Y., Chu, H., Yang, C.-Y., Chen, C.-H., Chen, S.-G., Chang, H.-J., Hsieh, C.-J. and Chou, K.-R. (2011), Effectiveness of group music intervention against agitated behavior in elderly persons with dementia. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 26: 670–678. doi: 10.1002/gps.2580
- Issue online: 13 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.