A 6-month, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot discontinuation trial following response to haloperidol treatment of psychosis and agitation in Alzheimer's disease
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 26, Issue 9, pages 937–943, September 2011
How to Cite
Devanand, D.P., Pelton, G. H., Cunqueiro, K., Sackeim, H. A. and Marder, K. (2011), A 6-month, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot discontinuation trial following response to haloperidol treatment of psychosis and agitation in Alzheimer's disease. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 26: 937–943. doi: 10.1002/gps.2630
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2010
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01MH55735, R01 AG17761
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.