Other contributing members of the Geri-BD study team are Alexopoulos GS, Beyer J, Evans JD, Gur R, Gyulai L, Kunik M, Marangall L, Marino P, Reynolds CF, Shulberg HC.
Depression symptom ratings in geriatric patients with bipolar mania†
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 26, Issue 11, pages 1201–1208, November 2011
How to Cite
Sajatovic, M., Jurdi, R. A., Gildengers, A., Greenberg, R. L., Tenhave, T., Bruce, M. L., Mulsant, B. and Young, R. C. (2011), Depression symptom ratings in geriatric patients with bipolar mania. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 26: 1201–1208. doi: 10.1002/gps.2664
Portions of this data have been presented at the International Congress on Bipolar Disorder (ISBD), 25–28 June 2009, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and the 9th World Congress of Biological Psychiatry (WFSBP), 28 June–2 July, Paris, France.
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.