Depression subtypes and 5-years risk of mortality in aged 70 years: a population-based cohort study
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 67–75, January 2012
How to Cite
Vilalta-Franch, J., Planas-Pujol, X., López-Pousa, S., Llinàs-Reglà, J., Merino-Aguado, J. and Garre-Olmo, J. (2012), Depression subtypes and 5-years risk of mortality in aged 70 years: a population-based cohort study. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 27: 67–75. doi: 10.1002/gps.2691
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.