Association between the prevalence of depression and age in a large representative German sample of people aged 53 to 80 years
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 375–381, April 2012
How to Cite
Wild, B., Herzog, W., Schellberg, D., Lechner, S., Niehoff, D., Brenner, H., Rothenbacher, D., Stegmaier, C. and Raum, E. (2012), Association between the prevalence of depression and age in a large representative German sample of people aged 53 to 80 years. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 27: 375–381. doi: 10.1002/gps.2728
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2010
- German Ministry of Research and Education. Grant Number: 01ET0718
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.