A randomized controlled trial of a Functioning Improvement Tool home-visit program and its effect on cognitive function in older persons
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 557–564, June 2012
How to Cite
Ukawa, S., Satoh, H., Yuasa, M., Ikeno, T., Kawabata, T., Araki, A., Yoshioka, E., Murata, W., Ikoma, K. and Kishi, R. (2012), A randomized controlled trial of a Functioning Improvement Tool home-visit program and its effect on cognitive function in older persons. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 27: 557–564. doi: 10.1002/gps.2753
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2011
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan. Grant Number: 20590627
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.