Pattern of cognitive impairment in older veterans with posttraumatic stress disorder evaluated at a memory disorders clinic
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 637–642, June 2012
How to Cite
Scott Mackin, R., Lesselyong, J. A. and Yaffe, K. (2012), Pattern of cognitive impairment in older veterans with posttraumatic stress disorder evaluated at a memory disorders clinic. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 27: 637–642. doi: 10.1002/gps.2763
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2010
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: K08 MH081065
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: AG031155
- United States Department of Defense. Grant Number: W81XWH-05-2-0094
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.