A systematic review of the accuracy and clinical utility of the Addenbrooke's Cognitive Examination and the Addenbrooke's Cognitive Examination—Revised in the diagnosis of dementia
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 659–669, July 2012
How to Cite
Crawford, S., Whitnall, L., Robertson, J. and Evans, J. J. (2012), A systematic review of the accuracy and clinical utility of the Addenbrooke's Cognitive Examination and the Addenbrooke's Cognitive Examination—Revised in the diagnosis of dementia. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 27: 659–669. doi: 10.1002/gps.2771
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.