Relationship between changes in body weight and cognitive function in middle-aged and older women
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 863–872, August 2012
How to Cite
Lo, A. H.Y., Pachana, N. A., Byrne, G. J., Sachdev, P. S. and Woodman, R. J. (2012), Relationship between changes in body weight and cognitive function in middle-aged and older women. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 27: 863–872. doi: 10.1002/gps.2797
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2011
- National Health and Medical Research Council Grant. Grant Number: 456182
- Dementia Collaborative Research Centre-Assessment and Better Care, University of New South Wales
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.