Assessment of dementia risk in aging adults using both FDG-PET and FDDNP-PET imaging
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 1017–1027, October 2012
How to Cite
Ercoli, L. M., Small, G. W., Siddarth, P., Kepe, V., Huang, S.-C., Miller, K. J., Lavretsky, H., Bookheimer, S. Y., Barrio, J. R. and Silverman, D. H. S. (2012), Assessment of dementia risk in aging adults using both FDG-PET and FDDNP-PET imaging. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 27: 1017–1027. doi: 10.1002/gps.2816
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P01-AG024831, AG13308, P50 AG 16570, MH/AG58156, MH52453, AG10123, M01-RR00865
- DOE. Grant Number: DE-FC03-87-ER60615
- GCRC Program. Grant Number: AG16570
- Larry L. Hillblom Foundation
- UCLA Semel Institute
- California Department of Health and Human Services Alzheimer's Disease Project
- Rotary CART Fund
- Alzheimer's Association
- UCLA Alzheimer's Disease Research Center
- Turken Foundation
- Fran and Ray Stark Foundation Fund for Alzheimer's Disease Research
- Ahmanson Foundation
- Lovelace Foundation
- Judith Olenick Elgart Fund for Research on Brain Aging
- Brewster Foundation
- Tamkin Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.