Ecosystem focused therapy in poststroke depression: a preliminary study
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 1053–1060, October 2012
How to Cite
Alexopoulos, G. S., Wilkins, V. M., Marino, P., Kanellopoulos, D., Reding, M., Sirey, J. A., Raue, P. J., Ghosh, S., O'Dell, M. W. and Kiosses, D. N. (2012), Ecosystem focused therapy in poststroke depression: a preliminary study. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 27: 1053–1060. doi: 10.1002/gps.2822
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2011
- P30 MH085943 and by the Sanchez Foundation. Grant Number: NCT00944762
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.