Latent class-derived subgroups of depressive symptoms in a community sample of older adults: the Cache County Study
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 1061–1069, October 2012
How to Cite
Lee, C.-T., Leoutsakos, J.-M., Lyketsos, C. G., Steffens, D. C., Breitner, J. C. S. and Norton, M. C. (2012), Latent class-derived subgroups of depressive symptoms in a community sample of older adults: the Cache County Study. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 27: 1061–1069. doi: 10.1002/gps.2824
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: nos: AG-031272, AG-011380, MH-70027, AG031348-02S1
- NIMH, NIA, Associated Jewish Federation of Baltimore, Weinberg Foundation, Forest, Glaxo-Smith-Kline, Eisai, Pfizer, Astra-Zeneca, Lilly, Ortho-McNeil, Bristol-Myers, Novartis, National Football League, Elan.
- National Institute of Mental Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.