Delirium in the non-demented oldest old in the general population: risk factors and prognosis
Article first published online: 26 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 415–421, April 2001
How to Cite
Rahkonen, T., Eloniemi-Sulkava, U., Halonen, P., Verkkoniemi, A., Niinistö, L., Notkola, I.-L. and Sulkava, R. (2001), Delirium in the non-demented oldest old in the general population: risk factors and prognosis. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 16: 415–421. doi: 10.1002/gps.356
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2001
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2000
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2000
- Alzheimer Foundation of Finland
- The Emil Aaltonen Foundation
- The Foundation of Signe and Anu Gyllenberg
- The Helsingin Sanomat Centennial Foundation
- The Uulo Arhio Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.