Statistical analyses performed by DH and JSL, affiliated with Johns Hopkins School of Medicine and Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health (academic affiliation).
The association of psychotropic medication use with the cognitive, functional, and neuropsychiatric trajectory of Alzheimer's disease
Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 27, Issue 12, pages 1248–1257, December 2012
How to Cite
Rosenberg, P. B., Mielke, M. M., Han, D., Leoutsakos, J. S., Lyketsos, C. G., Rabins, P. V., Zandi, P. P., Breitner, J. C. S., Norton, M. C., Welsh-Bohmer, K. A., Zuckerman, I. H., Rattinger, G. B., Green, R. C., Corcoran, C. and Tschanz, J. T. (2012), The association of psychotropic medication use with the cognitive, functional, and neuropsychiatric trajectory of Alzheimer's disease. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 27: 1248–1257. doi: 10.1002/gps.3769
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.