Brief screening for mild cognitive impairment: validation of the Brazilian version of the Montreal cognitive assessment
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 34–40, January 2013
How to Cite
Memória, C. M., Yassuda, M. S., Nakano, E. Y. and Forlenza, O. V. (2013), Brief screening for mild cognitive impairment: validation of the Brazilian version of the Montreal cognitive assessment. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 28: 34–40. doi: 10.1002/gps.3787
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2011
- Laboratory of Neuroscience. Grant Number: LIM-27
- Associação Beneficente Alzira Denise Hertzog da Silva
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.