Vonetta M. Dotson is now in the Department of Clinical and Health Psychology, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, USA.
Temporal relationships between depressive symptoms and white matter hyperintensities in older men and women
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 66–74, January 2013
How to Cite
Dotson, V. M., Zonderman, A. B., Kraut, M. A. and Resnick, S. M. (2013), Temporal relationships between depressive symptoms and white matter hyperintensities in older men and women. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 28: 66–74. doi: 10.1002/gps.3791
Presented, in part, at the 39th annual meeting of the Society for Neuroscience, Chicago, IL, 17–21 October 2009.
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.