Efficacy of an adjunctive computer-based cognitive training program in amnestic mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer's disease: a single-blind, randomized clinical trial
Article first published online: 3 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 91–99, January 2013
How to Cite
Gaitán, A., Garolera, M., Cerulla, N., Chico, G., Rodriguez-Querol, M. and Canela-Soler, J. (2013), Efficacy of an adjunctive computer-based cognitive training program in amnestic mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer's disease: a single-blind, randomized clinical trial. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 28: 91–99. doi: 10.1002/gps.3794
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!