Depressive symptoms among the medically hospitalized older individuals — a 1-year follow-up study
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 199–207, February 2013
How to Cite
Helvik, A.-S., Engedal, K. and Selbæk, G. (2013), Depressive symptoms among the medically hospitalized older individuals — a 1-year follow-up study. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 28: 199–207. doi: 10.1002/gps.3811
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2011
- Norwegian Ministry of Health and Care Services
- Innlandet Hospital Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.