Obesity and depressive symptoms in the elderly: a survey in the rural area of Chizhou, Anhui province
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 227–232, March 2013
How to Cite
Dong, Q., Liu, J.-J., Zheng, R.-Z., Dong, Y.-H., Feng, X.-M., Li, J. and Huang, F. (2013), Obesity and depressive symptoms in the elderly: a survey in the rural area of Chizhou, Anhui province. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 28: 227–232. doi: 10.1002/gps.3815
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2011
- Anhui Medical University 7 years of Clinical Medicine “Early Contact with Scientific Research” Training Plan. Grant Number: 2008-ZQKY-11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.