Secular changes in personality: study on 75-year-olds examined in 1976–1977 and 2005–2006
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 298–304, March 2013
How to Cite
Billstedt, E., Waern, M., Duberstein, P., Marlow, T., Hellström, T., Östling, S. and Skoog, I. (2013), Secular changes in personality: study on 75-year-olds examined in 1976–1977 and 2005–2006. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 28: 298–304. doi: 10.1002/gps.3825
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2011
- The Swedish Research Council. Grant Numbers: 11267, 2005–8460, 825-2007-7462, 2004–0150, 2006–0020, 2008–1229, 2004–0145, 2006–0596, 2008–1111, 2006–1506, 2010–0870, IIRG-00-2159
- Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research
- The Alzheimer's Association Stephanie B. Overstreet Scholars
- The Bank of Sweden Tercentenary Foundation, Stiftelsen Söderström-Königska Sjukhemmet, Handlanden Hjalmar Svenssons Forskningsfond
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.