Common use of anticholinergic medications in older patients with schizophrenia: findings of the Research on Asian Psychotropic Prescription Pattern (REAP) study, 2001–2009
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 305–311, March 2013
How to Cite
Xiang, Y.-T., Dickerson, F., Kreyenbuhl, J., Ungvari, G. S., Wang, C.-Y., Si, T.-M., Lee, E. H. M., Chiu, H. F. K., Lai, K. Y. C., He, Y.-L., Yang, S.-Y., Chong, M.-Y., Tan, C.-H., Kua, E.-H., Fujii, S., Sim, K., Yong, M. K. H., Trivedi, J. K., Chung, E.-K., Udomratn, P., Chee, K.-Y., Sartorius, N. and Shinfuku, N. (2013), Common use of anticholinergic medications in older patients with schizophrenia: findings of the Research on Asian Psychotropic Prescription Pattern (REAP) study, 2001–2009. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 28: 305–311. doi: 10.1002/gps.3827
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2011
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: No. 30800367; 30770776
- Beijing Nova Program of the Beijing Municipal Science and Technology Commission. Grant Number: No. 2008B59
- Chinese University of Hong Kong. Grant Number: Direct Grant for Research; Project No. 2041454
- Institute of Mental Health Research Grant. Grant Number: CRC 249/2008
- Taiwan Bureau of National Health Insurance. Grant Number: DOH92-NH-1025
- Chang Gung Memorial Hospital. Grant Number: CMRPG83043
- Taipei City Government. Grant Number: 97001-62-010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.