Common use of anticholinergic medications in older patients with schizophrenia: findings of the Research on Asian Psychotropic Prescription Pattern (REAP) study, 2001–2009
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 305–311, March 2013
How to Cite
Xiang, Y.-T., Dickerson, F., Kreyenbuhl, J., Ungvari, G. S., Wang, C.-Y., Si, T.-M., Lee, E. H. M., Chiu, H. F. K., Lai, K. Y. C., He, Y.-L., Yang, S.-Y., Chong, M.-Y., Tan, C.-H., Kua, E.-H., Fujii, S., Sim, K., Yong, M. K. H., Trivedi, J. K., Chung, E.-K., Udomratn, P., Chee, K.-Y., Sartorius, N. and Shinfuku, N. (2013), Common use of anticholinergic medications in older patients with schizophrenia: findings of the Research on Asian Psychotropic Prescription Pattern (REAP) study, 2001–2009. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 28: 305–311. doi: 10.1002/gps.3827
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2011
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: No. 30800367; 30770776
- Beijing Nova Program of the Beijing Municipal Science and Technology Commission. Grant Number: No. 2008B59
- Chinese University of Hong Kong. Grant Number: Direct Grant for Research; Project No. 2041454
- Institute of Mental Health Research Grant. Grant Number: CRC 249/2008
- Taiwan Bureau of National Health Insurance. Grant Number: DOH92-NH-1025
- Chang Gung Memorial Hospital. Grant Number: CMRPG83043
- Taipei City Government. Grant Number: 97001-62-010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.