Quality of life of nursing-home residents with dementia subject to surveillance technology versus physical restraints: an explorative study
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 356–363, April 2013
How to Cite
te Boekhorst, S., Depla, M. F. I. A., Francke, A. L., Twisk, J. W. R., Zwijsen, S. A. and Hertogh, C. M. P. M. (2013), Quality of life of nursing-home residents with dementia subject to surveillance technology versus physical restraints: an explorative study. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 28: 356–363. doi: 10.1002/gps.3831
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2011
- ZonMw. Grant Number: 8140.0007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.