Letter to the Editor
Questioning the legal treatment of the elderly: what would have happened if DSK was a resident in a retirement home? Probably nothing!
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 28, Issue 3, page 326, March 2013
How to Cite
Tassy, S., Gorincour, G. and Leistedt, S. J. (2013), Questioning the legal treatment of the elderly: what would have happened if DSK was a resident in a retirement home? Probably nothing!. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 28: 326. doi: 10.1002/gps.3843
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.