The impact of cognitive deficit on self-reported car crashes in ultra-octogenarian population: data of an Italian population-based study
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 562–566, June 2013
How to Cite
Rozzini, L., Riva, M., Zanetti, M., Gottardi, F., Caratozzolo, S., Vicini Chilovi, B., Trabucchi, M. and Padovani, A. (2013), The impact of cognitive deficit on self-reported car crashes in ultra-octogenarian population: data of an Italian population-based study. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 28: 562–566. doi: 10.1002/gps.3857
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!