This study was previously presented at The Anxiety Disorders Association of America (ADAA) 29th Annual Conference, New Mexico, 12–15 March 2009, The 8th International Forum on Mood and Anxiety Disorders (IFMAD), Vienna, 12–14 November 2008, and The American College of Neuropsychopharmacology (ACNP) 47th Annual Conference, Arizona, 7–11 December 2008.
Double-blind, randomized study of extended release quetiapine fumarate (quetiapine XR) monotherapy in older patients with generalized anxiety disorder†
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 615–625, June 2013
How to Cite
Mezhebovsky, I., Mägi, K., She, F., Datto, C. and Eriksson, H. (2013), Double-blind, randomized study of extended release quetiapine fumarate (quetiapine XR) monotherapy in older patients with generalized anxiety disorder. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 28: 615–625. doi: 10.1002/gps.3867
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2012
- AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals. Grant Number: NCT00389064
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.