The presence of behavioural and psychological symptoms and progression to dementia in the cognitively impaired older population
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 700–709, July 2013
How to Cite
van der Linde, R. M., Stephan, B. C. M., Matthews, F. E., Brayne, C., Savva, G. M. and on behalf of the Medical Research Council Cognitive Function and Ageing Study (2013), The presence of behavioural and psychological symptoms and progression to dementia in the cognitively impaired older population. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 28: 700–709. doi: 10.1002/gps.3873
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.