Does religiousness and spirituality moderate the relations between physical and mental health among aging prisoners?
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 710–717, July 2013
How to Cite
Allen, R. S., Harris, G. M., Crowther, M. R., Oliver, J. S., Cavanaugh, R. and Phillips, L. L. (2013), Does religiousness and spirituality moderate the relations between physical and mental health among aging prisoners?. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 28: 710–717. doi: 10.1002/gps.3874
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: R36 HS016218-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.