Sociodemographic characteristics, clinical factors, and genetic polymorphisms associated with Alzheimer's disease
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 640–646, June 2013
How to Cite
Bicalho, M. A. C., Pimenta, F. A., Bastos-Rodrigues, L., de Oliveira Hansen, É., Neves, S. C., Melo, M., Rosa, D. V., de Souza, R. P., de Miranda, D. M., de Moraes, E. N., Romano-Silva, M. A. and Marco, L. D. (2013), Sociodemographic characteristics, clinical factors, and genetic polymorphisms associated with Alzheimer's disease. Int. J. Geriat. Psychiatry, 28: 640–646. doi: 10.1002/gps.3875
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2012
- CNPq. Grant Number: #555080/2006-4; #573646/2008-2
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de Minas Gerais. Grant Number: #00075-09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.